Goddess Time Workshop
We did that, boo! Below is the replay of the Workshop: Replay Here
Gulia! What an amazing time! This is going to be fun as we share and add to each other. I'm super excited and want to say thank you!
Kapalbhati step by step explanation
- Michaël Bijker
Nadi Shodhana Pranayama: Alternate Nostril Breathing
PRANAYAMA | SHEETALIENGLISH
Creating Your Sacred Space
with Nicole Harry
Thank you again, Goddesses, for joining our online workshop. Yaasssss!
Candle magic is one of the simplest forms of spellcasting, and as such, it doesn’t require a lot of fancy ritual or ceremonial tools. In other words, anyone with a candle can cast a spell. Think back to when you made a wish before you blew out the candles on your birthday cake. The same idea applies to candle magic, only instead of just hoping for your wish to come true, you're declaring your intent.
If you think about it, the birthday candle ritual is based on three key magical principles:
- Decide on a goal.
- Visualize the end result.
- Focus your intent, or will, to manifest that result.
- Red: Courage and health, sexual love, and lust
- Pink: Friendship and sweet love
- Orange: Attraction and encouragement
- Gold: Financial gain, business endeavors, and solar connections
- Yellow: Persuasion and protection
- Green: Financial gain, abundance, and fertility
- Light Blue: Health, patience, and understanding
- Dark Blue: Depression and vulnerability
- Purple: Ambition and power
- Brown: Earth-related or animal-related workings
- Black: Negativity and banishment
- White: Purity and truth*
- Silver: Reflection, intuition, and lunar connections
- I am enough. I am worthy. I have everything I need.
- I am confident and carry myself with pride and ease.
- Others respect me just as I am.
- I am loved for being exactly who I am and I don’t need to hide.
- This is going to be amazing because I am amazing!
Reasons To Keep A Himalayan Salt Lamp In Every Room Of The House
- Balance Electromagnetic Radiation.
- Cleanse, Deodorize, and Purify Air.
- Calm Allergies and Reduce Asthma.
- Alleviate Coughing and Other Symptoms of the Common Cold.
- Boost Blood Flow.
- Raise Energy Levels.
- Sharpen Concentration and Performance.
- Enhance Mood.
Quartz Phantoms are symbolic of universal awareness and the many phases of the cycle of life. Phantoms are believed to bring great healing to the Earth by helping to assimilate the past.
Coming Up Next: Moon Ceremony!