Energy stealers are everywhere! They are your family members and your friends, and they are your co-workers, and YOU may even be one yourself. A common name is an Energy Vampire, and we all know what vampires do! In this case, the vampire is sucking our vital energy, depleting us, and causing us to become emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually unhealthy. Spiritual purification and cord cutting are some tools that can keep vampires away!
What does the term Energy Vampire mean anyway? An Energy Vampire is a person that steals other people's energies because they are living their life in victim consciousness and believe that everything happens to them. Living in this manner is very disempowering. Therefore, to feel better about themselves, they need to attach themselves to another person's energy field.
For an Energy Vampire to attach themselves to your energy body, they form cords connecting the two of you. These cords are not visible to the naked eye but can be seen with the psychic third eye. They unconsciously steal your energy when they need a boost instead of using their own! These cords are also like highways and run both ways! That means that you will also receive their energy, whether it is positive or negative.
If they have a headache, they may also develop a headache. If they are depressed, you may become depressed. If they are angry, you may become angry, and so on. As you can see, this can be very detrimental to your health.
At an unconscious level, you have allowed the vampire or vampires to attach themselves to your energy body through these cords. These cords prevent you from really being the real you! These cords must be severed, and sometimes a spiritual purification is required for your well-being and the other person's growth.
How do we recognize an Energy Vampire? Some traits of the dis-empowered energy stealer are:
- Feels lonely or abandoned
- Feels they have been rejected
- Needs constant reassurance
- Never feels satisfied
- Doesn't like to be alone
- Seeks nurturing or feel they need to be taken care of
- Low energy and fatigued
- They have a poor me attitude
- Is a drama king or queen
- Constant talker that never allows you to speak
- Needs you to be their therapist or rescuer fixing their problems
- The blamer making you feel guilty about things
- Vindictive by putting you down
- A person that is unhappy a lot
- Tries controlling you or your life
- Manipulates you to get things their way
How do I know if I am being psychically attacked? You may experience:
- Loss of energy
- Muscle tension
- Mental confusion
- Chronic fatigue
- Sleep disturbances
- Depressed mood
- Physical illness
- Small diminishing aura
- Leaks, holes, or tears in your aura
- And a whole lot more!
Unfortunately, too many people are not aware of their energetic bodies and how they operate. Once people start taking responsibility for creating their own lives and taking back their power, this will not be as prevalent. (Granted, other conditions can also cause these symptoms besides being energetically attacked.) Either way, it is detrimental to your health in all areas of your energetic being, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
How do I protect myself from this?
First, you must become aware of which individuals deplete your energy and limit your contact with them. But not being in their physical presence does not stop them from draining you! It would be best to release all the negative emotions you carry within yourself. If you hold anger, hurt, jealousy, etc. inside your being, you are shackled to a ball and chain, holding you hostage with your creation!
Releasing all negative emotions brings freedom, as fear is the robber of peace. Why must I do this? Because any disharmony in our four energetic bodies will cause us to be vulnerable so that darkness and confusion can enter. Being aware of this is empowering. I stress this, do not go into fear now that you are aware of this. Take steps to protect yourself. Darkness consists of a lower/heavier vibration, such as anger, fear, depression, jealousy, hatred, etc. When angry thoughts are directed at you, they can penetrate your weak and vulnerable areas like arrows. They take away your clarity, fill you with confusion, and drain your energy.
The following are some tools to empower yourself from Energy Vampires.
Here is a simple cord-cutting exercise. Cord cutting should be done daily and much more often when we are going through a stressful period in our life. These cords should be cut from our loved ones as well. No cord attached to anyone or thing is suitable!
- Take some deep, cleansing breaths through the nose and out through the mouth. Call upon Spirit and your Spirit Guides and ask for assistance cutting all cords attached to your being. Visualize Spirit and your Guide's positive energy swirling around your entire being, severing all the cords. Know that no cord can remain intact, and they return to where they came from. When you feel the process is complete, thank Spirit and your Guides for their assistance. It is done.
Here are some physical steps for purification:
- Burn all relevant photographs or objects holding memories of the person, place, or situation.
- Write down all feelings of frustration, anger, hurt, fear, etc., and burn the paper or bury it. Please don't give it to the person! Repeat this step as often as necessary.
- Clear all the clutter from every room of your home—rule of thumb. If you haven't used it in 6 months, it's not likely you will! Could you get rid of it? Yes, you can :)
- Clean and, if necessary, redecorate your home. Bringing nature indoors is incredible energy!
- Check that there are no books on your bookshelves or pictures on your walls with negative energy. Surround yourself with high vibrational objects, spiritual books, spiritual pictures, plants, fresh flowers, etc.
- Smudge with sage, cedar, and sweetgrass and invoke the help of Spirit, your Guides, and your Higher Self.
- Cleanse and purify your crystals and dedicate them to the Light.
- Light candles and use high vibrational pure essential oils.
You now have the tools and knowledge to take back your power. I invite you to empower yourself today!